What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge#63 Redesign the Scooter

Challenge #63: Redesign the Scooter

• MentosCubing

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • collegue

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The theme of this month is Redesign the Scooter

You have to use the image of this scooter.
Cut out parts of the provided image and re-arrange them to a complete new object. You're allowed to resize, rotate, duplicate the parts.
Don't change the colors of the parts, put them on a white background with a contact shadow.

Example: Your final composition can show a sculpture, a bird, a robot, a face.... just let your imagination run free! Have fun!

vespa-gts-250-97835-596.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SUBMISSIONS

MentosCubing
scooterboi-jpg.90791

colleague

kolibri-jpg.90822

Last edited by a moderator:

Argos

Guru
Sorry again, between the heatwave and very busy weeks I also missed this challenge I had the psd with all the parts of the scooter I made the first days.....:facepalm:.

Argos

Guru
Congratz Colleague! A beautiful image. and even using the scooter as a background!! Genius!

Thanks to Chrisdesign aswell! It was an interesting and challenging challenge, shame it was in august and most people have vacation and the weather is just too hot :rofl: .

MentosCubing

Power User
Congratulations colleague! (I count 42 visible layers; is this correct?)