What's new

Challenge#66: Supersize it!

This month's theme is: Supersize it!

Entries must be submitted by Friday 16th November 2018, 11.59.59 Forum time.

Here are a few ideas!
And now, I'll sit back and hope to see lots of crazy entries.

Regards
Chris

1.jpg

2.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SUBMISSIONS:

Eggy
PSG challenge #66.jpg

MentosCubing

Argos

PegoMan

Last edited by a moderator:

Eggy

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Thanks Chris.
I did another version of this many years ago.
The challenge is fun and really easy.
I wonder what's holding back the rest of the members...
Due to lack of time I had to skip the two previous ones but this one can go any way.

I love this challenge. My problem is this: I think up a bunch of really good ideas... For taking a scene and making something small. Dolphin in a glass, man on clock hands, blah blah. I suppose one could argue it's a really big glass, or clock, or whatever, but, it doesn't technically fit the challenge.

Any ideas I do come up with, suck.
I'm working on a couple different ideas. I really hope to put something up this month. As I said; I think the challenge itself is a great one.

I love this challenge. My problem is this: I think up a bunch of really good ideas... For taking a scene and making something small. Dolphin in a glass, man on clock hands, blah blah. I suppose one could argue it's a really big glass, or clock, or whatever, but, it doesn't technically fit the challenge.

I'm working on a couple different ideas. I really hope to put something up this month. As I said; I think the challenge itself is a great one.
Hi LaceyKeo
Don't be too hard on you. You've still got more than a week to work on one of your ideas.
Don't forget, this is just a fun challenge. Please give it a try. I look forward to see your entry.

I know I'm probably over-simplifying this, but I think those sorts of ideas could work very well. You mentioned that your ideas in practice might look more like a shrunken thing than an enlarged thing, but as long as you put in a background for reference, I think a dolphin in a glass of water or a man on the hands of a clock could work really well! (For example, maybe instead of a clock on the wall, you could put the clock on the side of a large cliff so the viewer can see its relative size.)
I can't wait to see what you end up submitting! Good luck! :D