What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge#66: Supersize it!

Challenge #66: Supersize It

• Eggy

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • MentosCubing

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Argos

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • PegoMan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LaceyKeo

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This month's theme is: Supersize it!

Entries must be submitted by Friday 16th November 2018, 11.59.59 Forum time.

Here are a few ideas!
And now, I'll sit back and hope to see lots of crazy entries.

Regards
Chris

1.jpg

2.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SUBMISSIONS:

Eggy
PSG challenge #66.jpg

MentosCubing
huge-pen-guy-jpg.93339

Argos
1ff-jpg.93381

PegoMan
me-and-the-web-jpg.93417

LaceyKeo
c2892387-2cfd-46ea-97b1-4e884c7b321f-jpeg.93473

Last edited by a moderator:

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Thanks Chris.
I did another version of this many years ago.
The challenge is fun and really easy.
I wonder what's holding back the rest of the members...
Due to lack of time I had to skip the two previous ones but this one can go any way.

MentosCubing

Power User
huge pen guy.jpg
This one probably isn't as silly or crazy as you were probably hoping for, but it was certainly fun to make! This was my first time using a depth-of-field blur on just one of the layers. (I mainly did it to hide the unrealistic handwriting on the sign XD)

LaceyKeo

I love this challenge. My problem is this: I think up a bunch of really good ideas... For taking a scene and making something small. Dolphin in a glass, man on clock hands, blah blah. I suppose one could argue it's a really big glass, or clock, or whatever, but, it doesn't technically fit the challenge.

Any ideas I do come up with, suck.
I'm working on a couple different ideas. I really hope to put something up this month. As I said; I think the challenge itself is a great one.

Argos

Guru
Hahaha I forgot about the challenge, when I see it today I start to think on ideas, nothing yet... too many possibilities I think.... :laugh:

Still time, sure I came up with something before the 16th...

I love this challenge. My problem is this: I think up a bunch of really good ideas... For taking a scene and making something small. Dolphin in a glass, man on clock hands, blah blah. I suppose one could argue it's a really big glass, or clock, or whatever, but, it doesn't technically fit the challenge.

I'm working on a couple different ideas. I really hope to put something up this month. As I said; I think the challenge itself is a great one.

Hi LaceyKeo
Don't be too hard on you. You've still got more than a week to work on one of your ideas.
Don't forget, this is just a fun challenge. Please give it a try. I look forward to see your entry.

This one probably isn't as silly or crazy as you were probably hoping for, but it was certainly fun to make! This was my first time using a depth-of-field blur on just one of the layers. (I mainly did it to hide the unrealistic handwriting on the sign XD)

I like this one.....very cool!

MentosCubing

Power User

I know I'm probably over-simplifying this, but I think those sorts of ideas could work very well. You mentioned that your ideas in practice might look more like a shrunken thing than an enlarged thing, but as long as you put in a background for reference, I think a dolphin in a glass of water or a man on the hands of a clock could work really well! (For example, maybe instead of a clock on the wall, you could put the clock on the side of a large cliff so the viewer can see its relative size.)
I can't wait to see what you end up submitting! Good luck! :D