What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Change Colour of Clothes Request?

RealJohnGillman

I would like the colours of certain outfits in the first image below changed. Examples of the outfit colors I want are provided below for reference. Referring to the three right-hand-figures of the below image from the middle, referred to as 3 (one with phone to ear), 4, (one with tail) and 5 (one with hat), turning the colour scheme of their outfits to those of the images below in order? Thank you.
1576590110754.png

3: Clothes and skin changed colour to this (leggings and part of top turned to skin):
1576590283521.png
Second reference image for afro:1576590313823.png

4: Changing colour of outfit to this:
1576590400380.png
Second reference image, with regards jacket, hair, eye colour:
1576590469611.png

5: Hair, skin and jacket colour changed to something à la this:
1576590548056.png
With this symbol replacing the lightning bolt on the bag if possible?
1576590600938.png

Thank you.

Close! This does look excellent as is presently. Could the horns from the top-left original panel (or ones similar to them) also be included in the afro of the first figure (altered to fit), including the strap around the leg, and the tail behind the second figure (and headband) removed, with the ponytail part of the hair and its colour being added (keeping the original front of the hair) and the earring replaced with a circle of colour code #3A71AF? I realise I neglected to mention that part (being in reference to the hair and tail) specifically above, apologies.

Also, could the buckle of the second figure's belt be made out to be the same as or similar to this logo, this necklace be added to the second figure and the squirrel turned into a cat à this one (the colour of the cat heads on the menu also being changed to the same colour)? Thank you, very much (truly, this is incredibly well done!).
1577067787384.png1577069305694.png1577068721559.png1577069005894.png1577069145430.png

Hi RealJohnGillman

Here you go. I just didn't change the squirrel into the cat.
Someone else may use my image to add the cat if they want. Not sure if I will have the time to do it myself.
Just a quick question though, Should the cat be in the same pose as the squirrel? If so, it will be difficult to do with the references you provided.

1576590110754_GM02.png

That is what I intended, but I see your point; perhaps this would make for a better basis, though turned the slightly darker blue and with the eyes widened and face simplified à la the above examples?
1577134020974.png
Webp.net-resizeimage-2.jpg
Additionally, could the blue part of the earring be turned a more circular shape rather than the current acorn shape? Thank you.

To clarify, no, the cat does not need to be in the same post as the squirrel (I realise I did not answer that clearly above, sorry about that), it (the squirrel) can merely be replaced with the lying down cat in the fourth cat image I posted (from the first response to this message, minus the "lying" word balloon), with the blue the bright shade from the original examples I gave, the eye coming from the second cat example image. With regards the earring, the top non-blue part is fine as is, it is merely the bottom part which I think should be a circle/sphere rather than pointed as an acorn. Thank you.

Hi RealJohnGillman

Here you go. I just didn't change the squirrel into the cat.
Someone else may use my image to add the cat if they want. Not sure if I will have the time to do it myself.
Just a quick question though, Should the cat be in the same pose as the squirrel? If so, it will be difficult to do with the references you provided.

View attachment 108909

Back