What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Change my house color to navy

tedz13

Hi,

Hoping someone can show me what my house would look like in navy. Bricks would remain the same, only the beige siding would be painted navy.

Anything white would be repainted brighter white. If you are feeling generous we also want a dark gray roof and dark brown door. :)

Paint color- Hale Navy
unnamed.jpg

Thank you to anyone willing to help!

qb2jx0swlma71.png

Something is not quite right with this house:

Screen Shot 2021-07-11 at 3.26.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-07-11 at 3.26.43 PM.png

Do you have a larger and non edited version?

I corrected the Google Street image as well as I could and changed the roofing, siding trim and door color.

I pulled the paint color off of the Benjamin Moore site. A dark color like that is difficult because is is so dependent of lighting. I used their example of a cabinet door.

Its not there now ( and maybe I was hallucinating) but I thought you wanted Owens corning 'Estate Gray' shingles too. At any rate that's what I used

House Paint_8.jpg

Thanks so much. Glad I was able to learn that the beige bricks do not look good with the blue!

I don't like it either.

One thing you will need to watch is; do not use bright white trim. I left it with a blue cast and much softer. No matter what you end up with I think you will want a soft warm white and probably much softer and warmer than you would think in isolation.

While unsolicited, I didn’t like it enough that I played with other combinations and the one I like best is below. It has soft-soft white trim and warmer roofing.

Maybe someone else here can come up with something better if you desire. Anyone can come up with better landscaping than me <SIGH>

House Paint_8 all brown.jpg

Thanks! Agreed. I like your choice much more but I still think the beige bricks just don't allow for a dark roof or paint color. Likely will keep the same paint color, maybe a slightly lighter color of beige. Also roof maybe a brown instead of the current color. If you feel like showing me this, that would be great.

Either way, appreciate the help!

Back