What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Change of color

klucz13

Hello everyone! I was thinking lately about blackening out my Yamaha Warrior, but I don't want to repaint the whole thing, instead only couple of chrome elements. Since it is not a cheap thing to do, I was wondering if I could see the effect beforehand, therefore I would be so much grateful if somebody could repaint the air filter cover and the whole exhaust, meaning both manifolds and the muffler. I have attached the original photo as well as an indication of what elements I have in mind. The destination color should be mat black and those yellow and blue reflections can disappear if that makes it easier for you.

Many thanks!20211014_174324.jpgto_change.PNG

Did my best to match to match the black of the tank - bit tough to get it exact. Hopefully this works for you.
Good looking bike - I'm out of the loop so didn't know Yamaha made a muscular model like this.
I'd take a look at the carburetion though - judging by the discoloration of the chrome exhaust on the right, needs some tuning.... :)

painted chrome.jpg

Thanks a lot Jeff, amazing work! :clap: Now I know that I definitely don't want a metallic black on it :)

Would you be able to make this black a mat one, like the frame of the bike, pretty please? Both elements.

The Warrior is an old model, I think it was manufactured between 2002 and 2009. It is fuel injected, works properly and does not take an excessive amount of fuel so I guess the discoloration comes simply from the quality of materials used by Yamaha.

Thank you, Jeff! Much appreciated! :thumbsup: Now I have a pretty good idea of what I want to do and it is time to save some money :)

Back