What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Check this out!

Sean

Guru
I just discovered that my neigbors littlie girl has PS! Her name is Kirsten Salinger, and she's only 7. Thats awsome! I started shopping 3 years ago when I was 13, image what she will come up with in a few years. These she did in PS 5.
Way to go Kirsten! :}

Raven

Power User
:perfect: :} :} :} Terrific and imaginative! She's got a great start! That's another beautiful thing about PS, it brings out the creativity in everyone. :D

Sean

Guru
Yeah Raven, It's nice to see little shoppers out there doing creative stuff. Definately a step above Kid Pix.

Welles

Guru
That's so totally cool. I taught a young girl Photoshop Elements two summers ago. Throughout the summer she had about a dozen lessons and became quite creative. Although she didn't become addicted to PS, she is somewhat competent and will never fear to dive into any program. I think it's wonderful. I wish I had started about 50 years ago!

Oh wait a minute...there weren't personal computers 50 yeas ago.[confused]

Cancel that last wish! :rofl:

Lee

Guru
Way to go, Kristen. She's better then I am now............after two years. ;)

Oh wait a minute...there weren't personal computers 50 yeas ago.
[sigh] What are we going to do with you, Welles? \:]

Sean

Guru
I'm trying to teach my little brother PS, but he hasn't really been that interested, he just would rather go play. I found, though, that the best way to teach some one is too inspire them by showing what you can do. Making stuff your self is fun, but equipping is were it's at!