What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clan logo for sweatshirt uniform - Budget 150USD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mowag

Hello Photoshop gurus.

We are a couple of ex-soldiers who have startet a minor society with some of our friends, with the intention of visiting various lan events where we can play battlefield 3/Dota 2 with other gamers. We left our last clan fg-clan.dk with the intention of starting a more mature clan with a strict code of conduct. We call our self THE EXECUTIVES (Feel free to laugh away ;-)

Anyhow, we are currently looking for someone to design a nice big logo, rich with details that we can print on our clan uniforms and wear when we vissit theese different events. Our new site is Xecutives.dk, and the plan is to change the site, so we can implement the new logo. (We shape the site after the logo)

As mentioned in the headline, we dont mind paying for your help at all, but we want to see some kind of sketch, ufinished product etc. before we transfer the money.

I am looking forward to your replies.

Best regards.
Mathias Lundquist

So...

A clan logo with "The Executive's" on it somewhere. And the theme based around gaming?

May I ask what the deadline is? To do a really detailed logo, it might take a few days, as you will need different versions.

Will it be printed on your clobber with digital printing, or vinyl transfers or????
There should always be a watermarked version of the work before you hand any money to anyone.

P.s. have you got a tag line in mind, for example "Heroes never die... they just reload"? (Rambo)

Last edited:
Inkz: That is correct :)

Gohan2090: I like your style, but is there a chance that the text can be combined with the logo somehow? or made more detailed?

Sprucemagoo: We havent found any "slogan" yet. The deadline is sunday this week. We havent decided if we will choose vinyl or digital yet. If we decide that player names should get printet on the back, we will choose digital since it can make different prints without stopping. But if the logo is highly detailed, we propably choose vinyl since the resolution is better there.

Thank you guys for wanting to help with this, and I am looking forward to see your final products.

Here's my effort for a clan logo.....

If you like it and maybe want to change anything just let me know.

Attachments

• EXECUTIVESCALNLOGO.png
    EXECUTIVESCALNLOGO.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 7
Here's my effort for a clan logo.....

If you like it and maybe want to change anything just let me know.

It looks nice, but i am having a hard time seeing our message in it.
- We are primarily a fps clan
- We call our self the executives because every members behavior should be like a CEO... Assertive communication all the time
- And i miss some powerfull colour to gather peoples attention to the logo.
Nice work though.

It looks nice, but i am having a hard time seeing our message in it.
- We are primarily a fps clan
- We call our self the executives because every members behavior should be like a CEO... Assertive communication all the time
- And i miss some powerfull colour to gather peoples attention to the logo.
Nice work though.

No problem...

I will work on another logo for you with the new info in mind.

The idea behind my logo is that you're fps killers (the skull) but decent, formal and respectable people (the shirt and tie). I've played around with the text and positioning so the text feels more connected to the actual graphic. Click it and zoom in so it opens large (it's high resolution) or click this link and zoom in. Is this an improvement? Does my design have good potential or....?

The Executives 3 Styles.jpg

EDIT: Here is another design with different text again:

The Executives Stamp Logo.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my logo.

This is very rough draft, but I think you get the idea. NVG sniper reticle with an executive in the crosshairs. Totenkopf gives you your "bad-ass" element.

Let me know.

Agent

Attachments

• executives copy.jpg
    executives copy.jpg
    758.3 KB · Views: 3
Ok...

So bearing in mind on what you said, I have created a v2 Clan Logo. It has all the elements for a FPS logo. I hope you like it.

Attachments

• EXECUTIVESCLANLOGOV2.png
    EXECUTIVESCLANLOGOV2.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 10
How come when I posted several of my logo attempts, I didn't have to wait for approval but you do Inkz?

Because you uploaded straight from an image hosting site which actually by-passes the whole approval thing. It's not allowed I don't think, especially in the freelance section.

Because you uploaded straight from an image hosting site which actually by-passes the whole approval thing. It's not allowed I don't think, especially in the freelance section.

Whether it's allowed or not, I don't know but that is not what I did. I used the manage attachment button in this forum and uploaded via that, NOT a image hosting site.

Mod edit: your link cannot be approved Mowag. My apologies.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Gohan, I have no idea why that happened. I'll check with admin. Tx for mentioning it.

@ Inkz and everybody else who waits for attachment approval: now I can't guarantee that this will speed up the process if no mods are around, but it takes a real person to approve the attachments.

So please hit the report button and in comments put something to the effect of "image to approve." Then we're more likely to get to the thread; o/w we may have no idea.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back