What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Colours not working - SO frustrated

sam7267

Hi All,

I am relatively new to photoshop, but I'm not a complete amateur. And before it's suggested, I have tried changing to colour mode from RGB to CMKY and back and none of this has changed it.

I downloaded an image off the net and I'm trying to change the colours, but when I use the paint bucked to fill, it only makes an outline with that colours and leaves the rest either the same colour or a tint darker. Here's what I mean:
naked logo.png
This is the original photo

I brought it in, deleted the background and changed the colour to the beige I wanted, and used the paint bucket. This is what happens:
naked logo.png

I am so frustrated and I can't seem to find anything online on how to change this! PLEASE HELP!!!

Attachments

• naked logo.png
    naked logo.png
    275.6 KB · Views: 0
@jjpalin THANK YOU!! That was so easy but I would have never figured that out on my own! haha Thanks!!

Back