What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Connect The Edges of Letters Together

uneek78

How do you connect the edges of letters together as the logo at the top of this website is? They somehow connected the 'c' and the 'p'. I have searched all over the internet for fonts or a tutorial that explains this. NOTHING!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

iDad

Guru
lol those are G and r its the font used .I believe it's called lunar bar.......... or something close to that spelling.

Last edited:

uneek78

I found luna bar when looking up lunar bar, but it was some type of cursive type font. I will keep googling!!!

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Hi uneek... That wouldn't be difficult to do.

All you need is to look for an appropriate font to join together.

OR.... by how I see the logo, it's created with 2 O's. delete a part of one O to create the C... delete a gap on the other and add a tail to create a P.

iDad

Guru
move layers around of separate letters. that will give similar results as well

uneek78

I will try the suggested things, but I'm a photoshop newbie so I may not be so successful. I'm trying to connect a "u" and a "i". We'll see.

uneek78

I'm really disappointed this isn't a font. Now I have to try and be creative. Lol!!!!

TerryC

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Friend
lol those are G and r its the font used .I believe it's called lunar bar.......... or something close to that spelling.

So Gurus is spelt Grurus? G and r..........sigh, and he speaks english too.........

The P he is referring to is the P in Photoshop, and the C should actually be a G. And he is a Mod too........ :cry:

iDad

Guru
Spelling is in the eye of the beholder.. here.hold this!