What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corporate Identity needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree Crotale, but then again, we have to listen to what the op has asked for, and what they want as a logo.

Thanks for all the really good feedback:thumbsup:

Still really like Inkz first design, just need some little red berries :)

my old logo was a house and everyone now has a house on their van :/ still was really good tho

Thanks for all the really good feedback:thumbsup:

Still really like Inkz first design, just need some little red berries :)

my old logo was a house and everyone now has a house on their van :/ still was really good tho

Little red berries added lol. I think as the logo design is simple and modern, the berries had to be the same to match.

Hollydonesmwm_zps52035b24.png

Added some reflection to the berries, rather than them just being red circles lol

Hollydonev1smwm_zps28ec5620.png

Last edited:
So business card like your first design green with my back with my name, web site and two phone numbers? and Hollytree and logo on the front saying HollyTree construction

Are you willing to do me, Facebook timeline logo, profile picture (logo with no name), website logo, email, letter head and business card?

How shall we do payment? Please email me

I would also like to do some van designs too :)

Thanks too all the input and the friendly response's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back