What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creative Could someone please photoshop me in the dress.

Yorkmove

Hey Gurus.
I’ve had some great work done on here, so I’m back.
I would love to have the dress on. Could you do this for me please?
I would love to have my head replaced the models and the skin tone on the neck, hands and leg changed to my skin tone.
I hope the headshot is suitable. Thanks in advance
Carla

47A66C04-C978-4EF8-8296-29CA528DC570.jpeg

EFD18A71-7C9E-4C30-837F-EC95BA0C4292.jpeg

Rich54

Guru
This is the best I can do. It's passable, but I don't love it.

There are a few challenges with this. The photo of the dress is fairly high-contrast, but the photo of you is fairly low-contrast, so I needed to boost your contrast, which affects your skin tones a bit. Then, in the image of the dress we are looking slightly up at the model's face, but we are looking slightly down at the headshot of you, which shortens your neck (compared to her's) and doesn't quite match you to her body position. Lastly, the photo of you is large and fairly clean, but the photo of the dress is small and has a lot of noisy imperfections. I needed to grunge you up a bit to match the rest of her.

Rich

Dress.jpg