What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Da 'Verse

Crotale

Power User
Yup, it's the universe, er, some 'verse or something. Okay, it's another spacescape pic, so stop yelling at me.

I'm am running into chickenscratcher's block and cannot seem to finish this, so if anyone wants to use it as a stock image for a manipulation project, I won't complain.

daverse.png

Great work Crotale. Maybe a dying Stellar Nursery. Very cool.

I really like this. Love the blues and the purples. Anyone know which sci-fi show referred to the universe as the Verse? Was it Firefly?

I think it is a pic of galaxy...! this looks amazing...!

Okay, thanks!

Great work Crotale. Maybe a dying Stellar Nursery. Very cool.

Thanks. Could be a dying stellar nursery...I like that idea.

I really like this. Love the blues and the purples. Anyone know which sci-fi show referred to the universe as the Verse? Was it Firefly?

Thank you. Yes, it was in Firefly and Serenity where it was called the Verse.

As usual, I like your wallpapers Crotale.

So, maybe it's time for you to get into cuddly kittens and butterflies?

Thanks. Cuddly kittens and butterflies? Can they be evil cuddly kittens and butterflies with "frickin" lasers on their heads? Sorry, I may have watched Austin Powers one time too many.

Your wallpapers are amazing Sir...

And thank you for allowing others to use your work as a stock.

Last edited:

Back