What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Danbo Manipulation | Have A Go

Inkz

Guru
So here is a topic to really try and help people out who want to start to learn the basics of manipulation. I always think, start off small or with only a few elements then work your way into more complex pieces.

What To Do

First off, add Danbo to a nice background, then blend him in as best as you can, then add lighting and shadowing in accordance with the natural light. Simple. Post your results and I will give you feedback on what you did and offer advice on what you can improve on.

So, here is two Danbo manips I made a while back.

Danbo-1.png

DanboBubbles.png

Here is a Danbo to use.

Danbo2byDragonfly113-stock.png

You will have to find your own background to use.

Good Luck

Inkz​

Wow guy's...

I'm loving all these Danbo manipulations you have all done. Not much in the way of criticism, so maybe this could just be a fun topic I guess. However, if you do want any help on improvements, send me a PM or ask on topic.

Great work guy's and gal's.

Back