What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Darker sky scape, firefly effect?

Pullstart

I would like to have one of these pictures modified to create a dusk firefly image with a glow on the tractors. I have seen jars added to a picture with fireflies, you can use your imagination however you see fit. Thank you!

If either of these images are tough to work with, I have others as well.FD30AC93-9793-4244-B374-CA9535BEFCCB.jpeg9DE4CC4C-D480-4E72-8589-C95E470222BE.jpeg

You guys are awesome! I can build all kinds of stuff with my hands, but my best photo editing skills are handled in MS Paint!

I would like to print a canvas for a gift to my buddy’s son. We met at a tractor show and spent quite some time catching fireflies after dinner one night. May I have your permission?

Here's another version of my 1st one. You have my permission to keep any of my work for any purpose you choose.
Fireflies-2.jpg

Back