What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dead Like Me

Bry

What better way to cure personal boredom than to turn myself into a zombie?

Original:

zombme1.jpg

Retouched:

zombme2.jpg

For this one, I basically found various tree branch textures for that rough look. And color burn is heavily noticeable in this image as well. My only issue with it is the eye, which personally looks a bit flat, but other than that I think it worked out alright. I would fix it, but once I'm done with an image, rarely do I go back to modify old changes. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Wow, great job. The blood looks very real. And the tree branches... I never would have thought of that! cool.

I actually like the eye. Maybe a little too bright cus it looks like it's glowing.

The eye was the first thing that caught my eye actually (no pun intended) that made it look very much dead ^^

Interesting job. I like it. The eye needs a little something in it to make it more like an eye like pupil, maybe pointing off in a wrong direction?

Back