What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dissing Avatars

lasa,

Great camouflage paint job on Pluto. :perfect: His sergeant will never find him for KP now. ;)

Welles, All...

You guys are not only talented...you have imaginations that are unbounded.

thanks Welles .. I will check on the optimized pallete .. nice work guys :))

Oh man, I missed all the fun! :(|
I just got back from vacation at grandma's: two weeks, internet-less in Whitefish, Montana.... I had alot of fun though, because you can get all the fireworks that are illegal in CA. [sly] B7
Anyway, looks like I'm gona have to get into the party and do dome dissing... 8} [sly]

Hey p?tr??k. Welcome back. I kinda figured you might be on vacation. Actually it's probably a good thing you were internetless for a couple of weeks! Blowing off fireworks is a pretty good substitute. 8}

xam-e Those flopping strings on YoYo really makes the animation work! :perfect:

Hello all
Had a lot of fun with Stroker years back, we played with each others avatars and soon all join in, Well heres mine to play with.

Not sure that my moggie would appreciate being messed about with!
Here's another avatar I use elsewhere (Dr Who stuff)

I like the works everyone....... :rofl: :rofl: :} :} :perfect: :perfect:

I'll re-direct this thread to hook up with Namvet's new "Old" Avatar Wars.

WARNING.....

Not for the faint-hearted.
All avatars posted (past or present) are fair game for anyone to pixelate.
Use of all media or progies allowed. But the finished lampoon must be in PS/IR.
Above all........ Cause hot coffee to spill on one's lap or spray drink on your monitor, HAVE FUN and SPREAD LAUGHTER .......

dv8_fx

Tempus ... welcome ... and thanks for throwing your avatar into the ring ...? \:/ .. mmn, round spinny thing ... yummm? :rofl: :rofl: ... yes it is fun, we also do serious stuff here at PSG [shhh] ..? :rofl: :rofl:

WELCOME, Tempus.

Open your heart, open your mind. Tempt us thou with yon avatar....... mmmmmm.... looks good.

Make yourself at home. Join in party. Make use of all of us in the boards as we make good use of thy avatar.........

dv8

Brave he is , sue...... :rofl:...

I don't quite remember the history of the avatar wars..... but I think it was you, PAKMN, who started this topic with Pakmn's Revenge.......

So...... To welcome Tempus to this wacky fold of PSG........ Pacman in action......

The game's heating up...... action is furious....... last level...... so far a perfect high score........ our hero bearing down on a power globe ..... suddenly.........? oops .... wrong globe......... :D :rofl:

dv8_fx said:
I don't quite remember the history of the avatar wars..... but I think it was you, PAKMN, who started this topic with Pakmn's Revenge.......

yes, it was PAKMN who started it ... \:/ but I'm sure that Stroker was in the mix at the very beginning :D

dv8_fx said:
........ our hero bearing down on a power globe .....? suddenly.........? oops .... wrong globe.........? ?:D? :rofl:
... nicely done Vee (dv8f_x) ...

dv8_fx said:
By the way Tempus......? When opened in Image Ready, that is a nicely done avatar you have there? :}? :perfect:........

.... \:/ ... sounds like you have a plan :rofl: :rofl:

dv8_fx said:
By the way Tempus......? When opened in Image Ready, that is a nicely done avatar you have there? :}? :perfect:........

I think I sense a disturbance in the force...

But thanks a lot. I got inspired by my heros at PST. Some of the threads there are how I became aware of this place. So far I'm glad I paid attention!? ? ;)

Tempus said:
I think I sense a disturbance in the force...

... hmm, \:/ ... a disturbance eh? ... yep, you were right ..... :rofl: :rofl:

Back