What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you think this pics was shopped?

Using the low resolution I have seen numerous possibilities or inconsistencies but I can't say 100% sure, how can you, what stands out?

I went through that process also, I also wonder why the shoe area does not have a shadow on the ground similar to the shadow of the first guys hand. could be the location of the flash? I think the low resolution puts into question affirmation.. what would be the purpose of the chop, public relations?

To me, it just don't look right..

I zoomed in and seen a few things.

shopped_zpsd5c501cf.png

The biggest or littlest thing for me is, the little guy:mrgreen: on this chop hes seen as the same size in height as those around him, everyone knows he's only 3'6" tall:rofl: who ever did it did a good job removing the box he was standing on:rofl:

Well, obviously shopped as far as I'm concerned. But I'm more fascinated with KJU's shoes...should have shopped a pair of men's shoes on him while they were at it.

I think so. it's too sunny in the background and none of it shows on the people. The bald man to the right seems to clean around the edges. Doesn't look authentic to me.

Fake. The lack of shadowing at the bottom of their shoes gives it away. Even when feet or shoes are flush against a flat man-made surface, there is a shadow, however small.

Back