What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dose anyone use Dreamweaver?

Flash sits in a corner on my computer, spent the big bicks to get it but need time to figure it out ...ugh Dream weaver I've never tried

I am using Dreamweaver for the last 4 years for my web design work, its the best web designing software.

I have dreamweaver and use it to build my wordpress styles. Not in design view though. I just use it as a syntax editor since I'm used to how it runs.
I also use Notepad++ on my laptop for syntax text.

I havent used DW since CS3, im now with Coda... It dosent do anything that DW cant do, but since i never used DW as WIZYWIG editor my transition to Coda was smooth. The reason why i switched was the price $99 vs $399

Hey there guys. I have a question regarding DW that I was hoping someone could help me out with. I am currently trying to put together a spry drop down menu, and am trying to reposition it over the bottom portion of my websites banner. My question is, is it possible to reposition the drop down over a background image? Thanks for the help in advance!

Kyle

I've briefly messed around with DW. It looks like a very useful program just gotta sit down and learn about it.

I am Kuldeep Singh, a web designer from India. I am using Dreamweaver.
Dreamweaver provides an easy to use Graphical user interface to help build different pages of a website. With Dreamweaver, a web designer can design a website by dragging and dropping objects as opposed to having to code it from scratch. It is a common terminology in software design used commonly to describe software in which content displayed during editing appears almost identical to the final output. This makes the web design process easier and more efficient as you are able to view the end result while editing the web-page.

Back