What's new

Dot Gradient effect

Hi guys, I´ve been trying to figure out hoy to do this effect, and still cant figure out how to do it as bold as the example im going to show you. Most of the times I end up using Noise or Mezzotint effects, and then degrading it with the rubber tool on different oppacities. I would really apreciate help, thanks! The artists name is Jack Fletcher CLoud-Cove-FINALLY-DONE_2480.jpg


Staff member

This is brush set to dissolve or possibly a splatter brush used with the Brush Tool applied to look like a gradient and not an actual gradient applied with the Gradient Tool. The brush is used in conjunction with or without a cloud like selection probabaly made with the Pen Tool.
Screen Shot 2017-10-25 at 10.02.28 PM.png