What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drawing fun

Dreamers

Guru
Thought I would share this one.

Drawing fun3.jpg

I realy like this.

This is how it's done, " make a new background (white) any size you want , paint loads of diferent colours, make a new layers and fill it with black and start erasing with a brush you like on it".

It's just one of those things you just go in there and scrible, scrible and scrible some more. lol
Mostly when I get bored or thinking of new ideas I get in to this one.
And for those who got a tablet, this will be fun.

Imagine if the image was just black and you would come in with the eraser tool and start scratching out whatever you want and so on.
I think this could lead to new ideas and things people might not have think of.

I hope you like the idea.

Dreamers.

Last edited:
hmm :(
I see the colour disapeared in the lines. But I hope you still get the idea a litlle bit.

Try stroking some of the lines maybe, just an idea, crazy design though (in a good way).

ooh yeah it could be strokes aswell, thanks for that. Now that is going to be fun.

The main reason I actualy posted this is to get people to see that all thing can go different directions (like the image would explane a bit). So having the background coloured in a prefered way you like and add a layer with black colour or anything people would like. Even gradients and things like that would work nice as a background.
Maybe I would've called this image " the scrible board".

hmm looking at the image now, I'm ready to scrible some more on a new one. lol

Last edited:
Reminds me of being a kid. We did the same thing with our crayons. Cover the paper with colors, color over with black, then scratch thru to the color. I haven't seen this in years. Great discovery!

True ibclare.
It's actualy where I got the idea from, because we made these things at school ^^.
But now playing with it in PS, it makes just so much fun.

:)

still scribling on it loooolll .... thanks all for the reply,.. hope you still scribling.....

Dreamers.

Back