What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dreamers, introducing himself

Dreamers

Guru
Allright peoples,

My name is obviously "Dreamers".
I'm male (35 years old) and married and got child(8 month's).

I kinda got read through the forum for a while and thought "why not just get registered".
And so, there is me ;P.
While picking up lots and lots of tips in this forum, i'm going to read on a few more threads before going post and so on.

See you soon,
Dreamers.

Last edited:
G'day mate, yeah stop a while and enjoy.

Hello and welcome,
if you need any help with anything, just ask, and we will probably be able to help you!

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

I can use a little help with a picture I scanned and needs some touch-ups or something, and still navigating for where to put the thread at all :(

Anyway, thanks again.
Dreamers.

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

I can use a little help with a picture I scanned and needs some touch-ups or something, and still navigating for where to put the thread at all :(

Anyway, thanks again.
Dreamers.

sounds like general photoshop

oh, it's probably already done

lol ibclare,
No it's not done yet. I still need to upload it, but I want to include the psd file so people can see what mess I made so far :p
And thanks for the direction :)

Dreamers.

Back