What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creative Edge sharpening vectorize

Rickster

Hello: is there a way to sharpen the edges. Make more defined. For larger poster printing. Edges fussy when enlarged.

SCREEN SHOT FACE BOOK.jpg

Hi @Rickster
I was not clear if you wanted to know how to do the job (which should have been posted on the General Photoshop Board forum) or that you just wanted a solution completed as would be requested on the Free Photoshop Requests Forum

So I answered by providing an example solution with an enlarged image with sharper edges. The posted PNG is about 3600 x 4260 pixels.
Its no perfect yet closer to what you want I believe.
If you want to proceed on your own and just need instructions, please post on the General Photoshop Board forum and I bet you will get responses from a number fo forum members.
Hope this hel[ps
John Wheeler

vectorize.png

Photoshop does not display vector images, it is a raster program and as such it displays all files in pixels. If you are using vectors in PS, save your file as PDF. PDF will display as vector and allow you to increase the size as you please for printing.

Back