What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Embedding an Image

Alexandria

I have two frames in the image of which one is angled. Is there a way to place the embedded image so that it will always take the right angle?
Capture.JPG

Is there a way to place the embedded image so that it will always take the right angle?
Place what "embedded" image? The fabric swatches? If so, use the smart objects as I explained in your last question. Place all content located in the second frame, group them, then rotate. If you want to change the fabric inside a swatch, just double click the SO, add new fabric clipped to the swatch shape, save. It will appear in the SO layer in exactly the same position/angle.

I'm not sure I understand the question.

Screen Shot 2023-12-20 at 8.54.12 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-12-20 at 8.54.38 AM.png

Place the image on a layer above. Convert to a smart object and transform as needed. Then right click and select Replace Contents. Obviously the replacement needs to be the same size.

Back