What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Engagement Photos - Help

CWilcher82

My name is Charles and I am new to the community. If possible, I am hoping to get some help with a few photos.

My fiancee and I recently took our engagement photos and are currently waiting for the photographer to send us all of the pictures. In the meantime, he sent us a few pictures at my request, so that we could get a head start on our Save the Dates. The few that he sent look fantastic, but were raw and could use a little photoshop TLC. Basically, just removing blemishes, whitening teeth (realistically, lol), and maybe a bit of color correction if deemed necessary. I will be forever grateful. Once we receive all of the pictures from the photographer, I will definitely be migrating to the paid forums :)

- Charles

EJ0V0677.jpg

EJ0V0710-Edit.jpg

EJ0V0688.jpg

EJ0V0733.jpg

CWilcher82

A quick note; the last picture in the blue, her dress is flipped down at the midsection. We literally just noticed that. Is it even possible to fix that in photoshop?

- Charles

CWilcher82

Hi, Do you have another picture of that flipped dress?

Hi, Argos!

Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of her wearing the dress just yet, however, I was able to screenshot images of the dress from the site she purchased it. Hope they can help.

- Charles

Screen Shot 2018-09-03 at 6.40.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-09-03 at 6.40.57 PM.png

Argos

Guru
Sorry, I don't know if I have a bad day but I found this one a lot harder than expected, the light on the dress images are a lot different and to recreate all the shadows and lights and detail it's almost impossible, that lasso in the middle instead of in a side was a pain in the ... I made what I can, maybe someone else think on something else, right now I'm totally blocked XD.

EJ0V0733f.jpg

Cheers!

CWilcher82

Sorry, I don't know if I have a bad day but I found this one a lot harder than expected, the light on the dress images are a lot different and to recreate all the shadows and lights and detail it's almost impossible, that lasso in the middle instead of in a side was a pain in the ... I made what I can, maybe someone else think on something else, right now I'm totally blocked XD.

View attachment 91574

Cheers!

If that's what you can accomplish on a bad day, I'd love to see what you're capable of on a good one :) That looks amazing! I'm sure I can toss a soft filter on it and no one would ever know the difference.

Thank you so much!

- Charles

P.S - were you tackling just that picture?