What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Manipulation Evil soul

Eggy

Retired Moderator
I like it, very nice.
I know its fantasy but keep in mind that, in this case, the tombstones are looking transparent.
In my view it is better to leave them solid and apply clouds over them with a brush.
Just my opinion and its still a very nice fantasy composite. :thumbsup:

I would say: we want more....
Keep them coming.

gedstar

Guru
Nice work and thanks for sharing, just another little point, it looks like the clouds are coming out over the grass edge

Untitled.jpg

JazzyScotsman

Banned
Excellent visual!! I love it..love it..LOVE it! May only thought, is that you might want to consider the large amount of negative space you have in the upper right corner. Sooooooo much space! I might like to see you make some creative use of it. Perhaps to add a bit more drama to the image. A crackling finger of lightening, maybe...the distant specks of murder crows passing overhead....or maybe just a bit of dramatic lighting within the clouds. Just some friendly things for consideration. Love it. :)