What's new

Specific Exchanging watch hands 2.0

magulv

A new set of hands just released I would like visualized. Can someone please edit the hour and minute hands from image 2 (blue dial) onto my watch with the green dial (image 1)?

The lumination (white fields) on the hands can be darkened just a tiny smudge, to make the hands look more realistic.

I would also like an edit where also the seconds hand are edited in. Image 3 (pistacchio dial) should be helpful for this.

Image 1 (my watch):
ab0118a11l1x1-premier-b01-chronograph-42-bentley-british-racing-green-soldier.png

Image 2 (hours and minutes hands of desire):
ab1510171c1p1-premier-b15-duograph-42-soldier.png

Image 3 (seconds hand of desire):
ab0930d31l1p1-premier-b09-chronograph-40-soldier.png

JeffK

Guru
So we meet again! :)
Two images below - one with hours and minutes change, the second with second hand added.
I hope one day we'll see the finished piece!
- Jeff

Hours and minutes hands:
breitling hours and minutes.png

Hours, minutes and seconds hands:

breitling with hours minutes and seconds.png

magulv

JeffK, my hero😊 Excellent work, as always. If you still have them saved, would you bother trying to darken the hours and minutes hands, so that the metal is roughly the same shade/brightness as the metal of the original seconds hand on my watch? I believe we then will get a realistic impression, and not so overly bright hands and lume😊

Yes, I hope so too! Unfortunately, that depends heavily on Breitlings willingness to exchange the existing hands for hands not actually made for the model.. It's a long shot, but hopefully a photo and some cash will help!😅

JeffK

Guru
Here you go -

Hours and minutes hands darkened with original seconds hands:

breitling with hours minutes darkened and original seconds.png

Hours and minutes darkened with replaced seconds:

breitling with hours minutes darkened and replaced seconds.png