What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Exchanging watch hands 2.0

magulv

A new set of hands just released I would like visualized. Can someone please edit the hour and minute hands from image 2 (blue dial) onto my watch with the green dial (image 1)?

The lumination (white fields) on the hands can be darkened just a tiny smudge, to make the hands look more realistic.

I would also like an edit where also the seconds hand are edited in. Image 3 (pistacchio dial) should be helpful for this.

Image 1 (my watch):
ab0118a11l1x1-premier-b01-chronograph-42-bentley-british-racing-green-soldier.png

Image 2 (hours and minutes hands of desire):
ab1510171c1p1-premier-b15-duograph-42-soldier.png

Image 3 (seconds hand of desire):
ab0930d31l1p1-premier-b09-chronograph-40-soldier.png

JeffK

Guru
So we meet again! :)
Two images below - one with hours and minutes change, the second with second hand added.
I hope one day we'll see the finished piece!
- Jeff

Hours and minutes hands:
breitling hours and minutes.png

Hours, minutes and seconds hands:

breitling with hours minutes and seconds.png

magulv

JeffK, my hero😊 Excellent work, as always. If you still have them saved, would you bother trying to darken the hours and minutes hands, so that the metal is roughly the same shade/brightness as the metal of the original seconds hand on my watch? I believe we then will get a realistic impression, and not so overly bright hands and lume😊

Yes, I hope so too! Unfortunately, that depends heavily on Breitlings willingness to exchange the existing hands for hands not actually made for the model.. It's a long shot, but hopefully a photo and some cash will help!😅

JeffK

Guru
Here you go -

Hours and minutes hands darkened with original seconds hands:

breitling with hours minutes darkened and original seconds.png

Hours and minutes darkened with replaced seconds:

breitling with hours minutes darkened and replaced seconds.png