What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Experienced PSer needed please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mcarroll14

Hey guys,

I'll try and keep this short and to the point. I need someone to photoshop 2 pictures into one for an anniversary gift for my wife. Last month her mother passed away at a young age do to cancer and it absolutely devastated my wife so I wanted to take one picture (my wife kissing my son) and photoshop it to a picture of her mother were it would look as if she's kissing her mother on her cheek. I have a nice frame the picture will be going into and I think it would make a great gift for her she will really care about. I would like to have the picture look as real as possible so the more experience the better. The picture needs to be finished in black and white, I will include more info and pictures in the email. I would need this ASAP as our anniversary is Monday (28th).

Please inbox me if interested. I'm willing to pay for your time via PayPal as this is important to me to give her something of quality she can cherish the rest of her life. Just let me know what your fee is.

Thank you for your time.

I have moved it to Freelance since you quoted a price, some members who deal in this will be along shortly.
Thanks for joining and asking the Gurus.

I will do this for you. I will pm you my email address. Also, do you mind if I post the final work here in the forums?

Sent from my Fortress of Solitude.

Nice thought I PMed U

has Inkz even applied for this job??? If so can the thread be closed.

Please remember the rules guys express interest in the thread before applying for jobs via pms we need to be seen as being fair and giving everyone the same opportunity..

Thanks once again for coming to PSG for your freelance request.

Received payment from OP and now closing this thread.

Many thanks

Inkz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back