What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Face and body improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

LK12

Price
Hay guys! I have this photo of me dancing, I would like to make the body of the girl next to me to look skinnier and smoother - her arm and body,
and for my face, if you can make my jaw line look sharper and slime and my beard like look cleaner in the cheek
so I could upload it, thank you all!

Facetune-14-05-2023-15-12-10.jpg

something like this?
looks great overall! just about my beard, to keep it look more 'raw' like the original photo, if you can just clean the area i marked in the photo, and maybe because the water mark i dont see the jaw line change but it looks good!
Facetune-14-05-2023-15-12-10.jpg

Last edited:
looks great overall! just about my beard, to keep it look more 'raw' like the original photo, if you can just clean the area i marked in the photo, and maybe because the water mark i dont see the jaw line change but it looks good!
Here's the final version.

Facetune-5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back