What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Feudal Japan Tengoku

Maybe i misunderstood the request, but i think you're asking a little bit too much XD

Being honest I love this kind of challenges and if I had the time maybe I give it a go, but I can't promise anything because I get dizzy just thinking about it;):joy::joy:

The support would certainly be greater if you also offered elements that fit the perspective (waterfalls, stairs, buildings, figures, etc.) ... ;)

I have very good experience in 3D programs.
Though in this case I don't even think about it to start such a monstrous project.
As Argos mentioned , it's just nearly impossible to model this scene with 2D parts. :shocked::wtf:.

Thanks, rich54! I give it a try tomorrow I didn't want to add more things to the image but maybe some color and clouds look good XD, I wanted to change the Buda as well I don't know why but it doesn't blend too well.

Back