What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

few pieces of work

ibis

Power User
maya (1).jpgmaya (2).jpg

a few pieces of work i'm allowed to post online;-)
made for the promotional poster of the dance studio, edited a bit more than i prefer, but it is meant to be for the purpose of advertising. a friend took the photos, i did the rest.
hope you like it.

Hmm.. Nice work ibis, I too liked the second one, nice pose - and yes, the Letters with holes in them with the metallic look n feel look very nice.

thanks people. glad you like them. second one was actually chosen for the poster, it is graphically more attractive too, but the first one i like for some kind of warm maternity note in it.

ibis! You can't hear the words coming off the page? Huh.

I like the first one too, but for graphic design and for poster use, the second has it. Even has a kind of 40s vintage feel to it. The first one looks almost like a straight photo shot and would have to be down sized to work in a poster. Then it wouldn't have the same impact.

Congratulations on your great work.

Some nice work here ibis...

Just like everyone, I like the second image.

i used Aurora 3D Text & Logo Maker.
offers decent environment for basic 3D needs, as i don't do 3D too often.

Back