What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Fix eyes

Ruub015

Hi,

I was in the Nightclub and they were taking a photo and my dumbass was looking at the flash instead of lense. But anyway.

Can someone change this and make my eyes face towards the ‘lense’ to get the photo to make sense again.

Me is on the left by the way.

Thankyou in advance!!CFAE8E6D-75FC-4B56-947B-081FF8336D82.jpeg

Argos

Guru
This one was an interesting one.. he's head was too towards to the back that to make it look to like he is looking to the front it would make it look weird... I tried to change the angle of the head and face as well but I can completely get the look to the camera...

CFAE8E6D-75FC-4B56-947B-081FF8336D82f.jpg

Ruub015

This one was an interesting one.. he's head was too towards to the back that to make it look to like he is looking to the front it would make it look weird... I tried to change the angle of the head and face as well but I can completely get the look to the camera...

View attachment 106063
Nice try, but it just makes thing scary and creepy😂

Argos

Guru
Yep a little bit XDD, I never do change on angles or perspective in faces because rarely works, but in this case, I cant think in another option at the moment... maybe another member can came up with a better idea lets wait XD.