What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forest

Burned Ice

Power User
i had a little fun experiment with a nice pic of a forest:
Before:

fog-forest-wallpaper.jpg

after:

forest.png

i think it looks pretty awesome, i tried to keep it simple, what do you guys think?

awsome i've seen stuff like that from pros but i couldnt find how did they do it can you tell me how did you do this i allways thought you do some thing with the filters and hue ans saturation right?

pretty easy :) it's with the adjustments,
i did it with Image=>adjustments=>

- color balance
- white and black
- curves
- hue/saturation

not in that order ofcourse, first color, than hue, than curves than white/black
just a little fun experiment, no single 5 minutes work on it

Nice one mate, where you been anyway?

no acces to main computer due to virusses and so on, I can't do some photoshop on a tiny laptop can I? still problems with tablet :/

PS: notice the tiny copyright watermark at the first image :)
evil photoshopper here :D

ty i need to work on adjustments more it seems pretty easy but you need to get every thing right inorder to make it work

Nice work Burned only thing I would suggest at your hue saturation adjustment layer set it to each colour channel for example when your boosting the greens instead of maste select the green channel that way you wont get the green hazing in the mist but good to see you post some work at 1 point I thought we had lost you

lost me? never hoogle, never :)

you're right, people can't please everybody :)

never to altering the colours by individual colour channels or never to loosing you

by the way where is your big youtube career not seen anything from you yet should I subscribe

lol waith, tomorrow i'll get my holiday job money :) i hope it's enough, can only keep 1/3 :/

You have set all your videos to private so I assume you have put it on hold

did I? can't rememeber that, well... i'll unleash the beast (with other word: start making real music) after i bought one, so in a month or so?

Perhaps you never know that what have you done.Its really nice job man.I think it should be selected among the contest of the photo of the year.Its really a nice capture of the real nature.nice one.

Back