What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fox or wolf.

Hybrus

Are they a fox or a wolf? I know they are wolves but I am kind of confused :neutral:, If I can call one of them a Alpha Wolf, are they malnourish? :p
which of them fitted to be a lonewolf and alpha wolf?
sorry for many questions ;)
1.jpgasd.jpg2.jpg

The thing that I noticed is that they are all 'odd' looking because the are symmetrical. Someone (maybe you?) has just duplicated one half, reversed it, and moved it over. This in not natural looking at all. While symmetry is a desirable trait, it almost never occurs in nature.

If you use this technique, try and Clone out some of the obvious "signs" that it has been duplicated.

yes, I did that. maybe i will try to make my design they are just guides anyway. thank you.

here it is, since I only using mouse (hope I had a pen tablet) , I made it quick and just made a guidelines. . . the 2nd one look more fox to me, and the other look like a werewolf,
so I will just use my imagination to create vector shapes . .. Hope to fight my own laziness to make this success :D
if that happens, I will make my tutorial(first tutorial) of making this.
guide.jpg6.jpg
by the way, I've been promoted from junior member to member . . haha .. congrats to me and thank you.

OK.

What are you trying to create? A vector drawing?

maybe yes but a detailed one.

laziness strike :evil: . . this is not what I want to achieve :cry: . .
maybe I am not in the mood again, I will make this in the other day again :cool2:
guide.jpg

Back