What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Galaxis - swap

Burned Ice

Power User
I had some kind of experiment where i tried to do some hardcore, which was fun but also not very 'hardcore' at last, some of you might not be able to appreciate this kind of music but I had fun making this and i wanted to share this to you guys and get some respond.

So I present: pseudo hardcore 'Galaxis - Swap' created with fruityloops.

Burned Ice

Power User

Hoogle

Guru
I have just upgraded to Ableton live and yet still think Fruity appears easier to use. Time to get a Midi Keyboard though me thinks lol. Nice Job

Burned Ice

Power User
still need to look for a microkorg here too, those online sell-buy crap makes me very nervous, I don't know how to handle under ebay shopping conditions...
Its a whole job to figure out how to buy a microkorg occasion online...

Hoogle

Guru
My friend who is a big house/ techno producer in Poland He got his from ebay and at a good price very nifty little machine but very expensive to buy with no wages. I am not into making music that much I only really do remixes and mashups BUt looking to get into making my own stuff so I dont get copyright flagged of youtube when I start my new.

Hoogle

Guru
I would however knowing that you have after effects buy a plug in called trapcode form which you can make animations to music with at basic levels to advanced levels it is easier than sound keys with some basic presets. Will just enhance your youtube video try the demo version I know $200 is a lot for the plugin but definately worth it.
a quick example of a basic complicated version

Burned Ice

Power User
xl version of the microkorg is the worst machine korg ever made, microkorg normal is one of the best (maybe check out emx, little bit expensive but also pretty awesome)

Burned Ice

Power User
It would be very stupid to open up a new threat every day for a new song, so here y'all go, a piece of techno!!

I like almost all parts of it, what'd ya think?

~ Burned Ice

Burned Ice

Power User
and another song! this is (i think) one of the best yet:

Burned Ice

Power User
what do you think of this?