What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Garden butterfly in mid winter

Paul

Former Member
I captured this bute this morning, on my lovely little cheap camera, i like it.

Attachments

• garden butterfly.jpg
    garden butterfly.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 52

Hoogle

Guru
nothing wrong with cheap cameras sometimes they are just what you need especially for shots like that where you probably wouldnt have time to get your dslr all set up put lense on etc the image sensor manage to get the focus concentrated on the butterfly and not the background so it is a good shot. even the compact cameras nowadays can give budget DSLRS a run for there money I have seen similar pics to this taken on a dslr and not been so good. Not the cameras fault but more the user So good shot and lets se if you join the world of photography more often imagine how creative you can get with your own images if you took them with a photoshop design idea in mind etc

Burned Ice

Power User
Peace... quiet, the things that make those pics awesome :)

Hoogle

Guru
what I love is the fact it is mid winter there and it is still hotter than mid summer here lol

The photo is awesome. But I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Are you going to turn it into a neon blue butterfly? Or put Nascar logos on it?

Agent