What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Help Request

painatal

Hey Guys,

I'm making an iPap app for an Hospital here in Portugal it's unpaid work (I know it sucks) but it's good for my experience.

The thing is I'm a really poor designer in coloring or icon development (at least I think I'm good with usability stuff), I'm not asking you here to make them for me it would just help to get your input on the app as it is now. If you are interested in helping I'll fully credit anyone who does so, with a link to website or something like that.

As for some app info it is just an app that enables you to take patient notes so you can acess them easily. Later on I intend to be able to add tasks to the patients, but I'm having trouble with the design as well.

I'll post screenshots bellow
Thanks
Vasco

Please dont forget to add '.'

img98 imageshack us /img98/3641/screenshot20120826at209.png - Opening window with some patients already added
img443 imageshack us /img443/4918/screenshot20120826at211.png - Notes added to the patients
img201 imageshack us /img201/4918/screenshot20120826at211.png - New patient window
img820 imageshack us /img820/4918/screenshot20120826at211.png - New note window

Back