What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Genesys Birthing Pods

Crotale

Power User
This is one of my few 3D wallpapers. Some pieces were created in Photoshop, others in a 3D utility. 3.7 trillion rays were processed to the tune of over over 250 million polys. This took almost 7 hours to render. Color and lighting adjustments were made in Photoshop post-render.

Enjoy!

genesys1080.jpg

"7 hours to render."??.. You should've just taken a camera in the bathtub and farted using camera underwater and added a blue tint to it!:rofl:

No seriously, thats pretty cool!

Last edited:
Great imagery Crotale, reminds me of some artistic renditions of alveoli.

Thanks for sharing information,your information are very helpful for me and increase my knowledge.

"7 hours to render."??.. You should've just taken a camera in the bathtub and farted using camera underwater and added a blue tink to it!:rofl: ...

Gee, iDada, what's your secret? You must be on a very different diet. I tried mightily and this was about the closest I could get. :rofl:

IMG_2024nef-LR3-jpg_900px-01jpg-acr-ps01a_blue_foam-01_690px_wide.jpg

BTW, *very* cool image, Crotale!

Tom

PS - Beans not withstanding, mine is actually just a picture of soap bubbles in the sink that I have had around for ages. :)

Gee, iDada, what's your secret? You must be on a very different diet. I tried mightily and this was about the closest I could get. :rofl:

That's freaking awesome! I love soap.

Tom

PS - Beans not withstanding, mine is actually just a picture of soap bubbles in the sink that I have had around for ages. :)

Thanks. Not sure what to say about stagnant soap bubbles except to warn you about the fact that they might be aged a bit.

really nc work , i need some more practice to make things like that :D

Thanks. Absoutely practice as much as you can if art and design are what you desire in life. Never let anyone else's perceived skills give you reason not to continue on your journey.

Ya didn't put it under the water, Tom. Put the camera underwater and then snap as the bubbles are rising to the surface then get back to me, I would like to see the results:cheesygrin:

View attachment 39562

Tom

iDad: "...Ya didn't put it under the water, Tom. Put the camera underwater and then snap as the bubbles are rising to the surface then get back to me, I would like to see the results..."

Sorry, Haya noa speaka da Hinglish. Coulda you showa me pleeze? A video woulda bea besta.

T

That would be the OP's moment for notoriety............. I don't fart & tell:mrgreen:

Back