What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gimp Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDad

Guru
A bro wants it, Where is it available and is it free? I've never tried it Who makes it Any tips appreciated, I know this is PS but I've seen ads and talk on here about it.:thumbsup: any links for download I can send him, He uses Windows

come on guys I know some of you use it?..Pretty Please?

THANKS...... Now why couldnt that page come here?PITB

Just tell him it's hard to get used to at first. and personally i think Paint.net is better.

is it free?

thanks Z

My daughter started with Pixlr (free online image editor) about a year ago. I never knew she was using it. She made some seriously good stuff with it. As a matter of fact, it made it quite easy for her to make the move to Photoshop once she wanted more.

I attached a little montage to show some of its functionality.

Photo editor online / free image editing direct in your browser - Pixlr.com

Attachments

• pixlr3.jpg
    pixlr3.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
A bro wants it, Where is it available and is it free? I've never tried it Who makes it Any tips appreciated, I know this is PS but I've seen ads and talk on here about it.:thumbsup: any links for download I can send him, He uses Windows

Gimp is free and safe to download as long as you get it from Gimp's official website.

Also, let him know that I do gimp tutorials and would be happy to help him out more. He can ask me questions on my
Facebook Page
Google+
Twitter - @alexstandiford

Turning into spam magnet now

I kind of agree your question has been answered and it is just a case of people posting links now so closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back