What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Girl needs help plzz :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

youssef636

Hey guys so i just turned 18 my name is Alexia and im repainting my motorcycle that i just bought not to long :) yayyyy... anywho i found a bike that i would like it to look similar to. If someone could work there magic and give me something close to it i would be so grateful. I have been trying to use photoshop but i suck lol so plz someone help me out and make the top pic as close as possible to the bottum. if you could just make the wheels blue instead of gold that would just make my day! plz guys i need some help i suck at this haha

Attachments

• savee.jpg
    savee.jpg
    764.2 KB · Views: 8
  • lii.jpg
    lii.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 48
Opps im so dumb sorry guys well. My bike is going into paint in 2 days so i can reward 10$ to the person who gives me the sickest or close enough paint scheme to the bottom pic. All i ask is Wheels be blue like the paint
No strips on the tank just white
front brake pad be black

My email is Eaglesbaby 02 AT Yahoo . Com and send ur paypal info as well.

Done. I sent you an E-Mail with the "watermarked" image which just shows you my idea- Which if you like And you pay for
I will send you the original non-watermarked version for you to keep,
$10.00 over Paypal seems good, I have also sent you my Paypal address.

Thanks,
Matt Sweeney
[DoTTGaMMa Media]

You can contact me back on this thread request post, PM, or at my E-Mail:
[m.sweeney@maryland.usa.com]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back