What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Girls having fun o yeeeee :D

Oh I LOVE this!! I love collages and this is kind of like that, it´s VERY pretty! The only thing I have to say besides that I like it, is the first thing that I noticed was the white around the edges of the wings, I think maybe it´s a little too much. :)

Yes I had used brush similar to what iDad suggested,neither I do not like the wings I think I will change them :)

Yes I had used brush similar to what iDad suggested,neither I do not like the wings I think I will change them :)

I like that they glow though. It echoes the brightness below; helps to tie the top and bottom together IMO. Maybe another glowy color?

I like that they glow though. It echoes the brightness below; helps to tie the top and bottom together IMO. Maybe another glowy color?

This is not a glow wings look so(stock photo is such)

Right, but you're being too literal :D. Just sayin that they appear to glow and I think retaining some aspect of that illusion would be nice. I think it is overall a very beautiful piece and I really have no critique to give. Lovely.

Chilling Fairys

criticism welcome

Nothing to criticize there luna! Looks great and would make a lovely poster! Lovely colors and composition! luv it!

looks awesome but i kinda feel like the black fairy is missing her legs. were are her legs ?.. over all it looks amazing great job =]

I love the work. I hate to even say anything because it is way beyond my skill level and it may just be my crap monitor but at first glance I didnt see the top girls arms. The black gloves really blend in. Still a great job tho!

Back