What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Goal is to have a deployment sticker

Status
Not open for further replies.

winstonetwo

Could you arrange our pictures into the order like the design on the bottoms right with the darker guy in the middle (a little bigger), the mustache on the right, and black scarf on the left?

sticker.jpg

So as I mentioned I'm trying to get a deployment sticker for me and my buddies. Do you think you could do the following?:
1) Add beards, according to facial hair color, "textures", and leavve the mustache for the far right picture. (I've attached an example-"beard")
2) Create a hat with the brim of "cowboy" and the top like "bucket hat". NWU1 and NWU2 are both examples of what the hat actually looks like for reference.
3) Make our hats and clothes look like "uniform chest" then, make us all have the body type of the scarf guy
4) "NWU Design" is just a the pattern

beard.PNG

Cowboy.PNG

bucket hat.PNG

nwu1.PNG

nwu2.PNG

uniform chest.PNG

NWU Design.PNG

Is this close to what you want for hat and uniform? Ignore the blue background.
Guy Right.jpg

Are you able to make the uniform and hat the pattern I attached? Also, could you make the hat have the brim of "cowboy hat" and the top like "bucket hat

That is perfect!!!!!! Now are you able to do that uniform on all three of us? The one you posted not the "PNG with a transparent bg".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back