What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gold Text Effect Photoshop Layer Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yutosi

Power User
This is a beautiful Embossed/ Gold Text Effect Photoshop Layer Style (.asl) that I made and I would liek to share with everyone.

Here is a preview image of what the metallic Gold text effect looks like on my grunge background:
vN2Sy.jpg

Here is the .asl layer style you can download. Just load this into Photoshop and you can apply the effect to any text.

View attachment Gold-Text-Effect-Photoshop-Layer-Style.asl

Note: In some cases if your text size is much larger or smaller than what I used to make the effect, you may need to scale the effect accordingly. To do so, follow these steps:

PDbOO.png

If you have any issues feelf ree to post and I will help you.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Nice Yutosi

Very nice Yutosi. This and your Platinum text effect style are top notch. Thank you for sharing, and nice tutorials to go along with them.

Nice, i have created several myself. You could actually call me a Styles junky, i love making and tweaking styles..

Nice work Yutosi!

There's a lot of these Gold Metallic Text styles for Photoshop out there but I really like yours. I have a project in mind I can use it for.

Good tip on scaling the styles too. You have been busy around here :)

Hi Yutosi,

sorry for the beginners question but, how do you upload the layer into photoshop css 5?

thanks

Download the file and save it anywhere you like. From the Style Palette click the little triangle icon in the upper right corner, select Load Styles from the menu. Locate the downloaded file and select it.

There's a lot of these Gold Metallic Text styles for Photoshop out there but I really like yours. I have a project in mind I can use it for.

Good tip on scaling the styles too. You have been busy around here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back