What's new

Good Afternoon! Introduction..

mbarrot

Hello all my name is Markus, I'm 21 and live in the UK.

Just signed up here after viewing a few threads from a google search. There seems to be alot to learn from these forums and I must say I'm looking forward to it.

I have played around with photoshop (very lightly) over the years but have never really got down and learnt what it really can do, or should I say I have seen what it can do but don't know how to produce such results. As I am abit of a hobby switcher, and seem to struggle to stick at one thing for more than 6months at a time. I'm going to attempt to learn photoshop to a reasonable level and go from there! Hopefully with the help of this Forum, the current posts and perhaps a few questions of my own.

Well thats all from me, thankyou for reading and have a great day!

~Markus.

iDad

Guru
6months IS NOT a long time to learn PS although it will (should)get you beyond basics most(ALL) I know are still learning after 10/20 years ..;) Welcome

Last edited:

mbarrot

Hello iDad,

Haha I know it isn't an overnight task by any means. I was meaning I hope to stick at it for longer than my usual 6 months :)

It's Masks that are throwing me for ten slightly, I shall learn!

Thankyou for your response.

~Markus

Vafann

Guru
Hi Markus! welcome to PSG! You will learn a lot here, I have only been using Photoshop for about 5-6 months myself, and have learned a great amout of things from being a member of this great forum! :)

Paul

Former Member
Show us some of your newest attempts mate, we don't bite - not until Clare comes back with the ketchup that is.

mbarrot

Hello Paul,

I havn't really started a project yet, I have just been following tutorials and trying to learn different aspects of each tool and the uses they may have.

I hope to set myself a project soon though (When I get a random wave of inspiration or something haha) and then I will share my progress :)!

~Markus