What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Graphic Design for Non-Profit (T-Shirt)

Jennifer

Hi guys,

I'm hosting a Dance Marathon to raise about $30,000 dollars for Dance Marathon. This is an event where the high school students stand for a specified amount of time to raise funds for the Children Miracle Network at my local hospital.

We need an attractive t-shirt design that will sell and help us reach our goal. The slogan is "For the Kids". We want it to be both appealing and kind of attractive for my students (teenage population).

My email is ltg.division3s@gmail.com. I'm willing to pay up to $50 via Paypal if I like the design.

Thanks for your time and remember in addition to getting paid, you're helping an amazing cause.

Hi Jennifer, assuming you are placing this in the freelance section, I have an idea for you. I can PM you the details of this. If you decide to use it, I will share the results with the forum. It will take some work as some of it involves intricate selection, but let me know what you think of my proposal. Thanks a bunch.

Back