What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Graphic processor settings grayed out.

nzarbayezid

GTX 750 1GB graphic processor settings grayed out in Photoshop 22.3.1 and 22.4.1

I have a Gtx 750 1gb and since the photoshop version 22.3.1 my graphic processor settings is grayed out and I tried everything, updating my graphics card and using different methods on YouTube, any suggestions?

Screenshot 2021-06-05 043856.jpg

You might want to check out the minimum requirements here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-cc-gpu-card-faq.html#CardRequirements
I believe 2G is the minimum.
Another path to take is to roll back to a prior version of Photoshop until if and when you meet the minimum requirements on the GPU.
I am sure there are cases where GPUs work that are under the minimum requirements or are not listed as supported cards yet that is the equivalent of driving without seat belts. Very unlikely you will get support from Adobe.
Hope this helps some
John Wheeler

Back