What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Graphics tablets part II - This time its personal...

Mogsy

Hope this is in the right place

Right - Problem - I have just been having problems using my tablet, on the logon screen of my computer the tablet works fine, then when I have logged in I try to use my tablet but in one USB port it doesn't work at all and in the other USB port it works but only to about 2 3rds of the screen! I have tested both USB ports with my memory stick and they are both fine, so can't be that and with it working perfectly on the log in screen I am thinking the problem is not the tablet?

Very confused :banghead:

Hope this makes sense - If it does - Anyone else experienced a problem like this?

I had that similar thing happen with mine,( only half screen here) nt sure about ports though, I never check that, I deleted & reinstalled the program that came with it,it works fine now.... Intuous4

Good luck ........let us know!

I second the delete and reinstall. Generally, this can solve almost any sort of serious issue (and is a great starting place for some diagnostics).

Thanks guys, just done it then, that seems to have worked ! Should have just done that in the first place but thought with it half working maybe it was another problem.... Ahhhh who am I trying to kid, I am just making excuses because I'm gutted I never thought of it first haha!

Thanks again :thumbsup:

Back