What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great site

BCkjn

Hi all from south LA. Stopped by here last night picking up a few tips (Photoshop novice) and found one of the best Photoshop sites out there. Couldn't pass up a good thing. I've seen some great looking stuff here and liked what I saw in the help offered. I'm sure it is greatly appreciated to those looking for friendly advice.

BCkjn

Hi BCkjn, thanks for the compliments on the site and welcome to PSG!

Welcome my friend, enjoy your stay and show us some of your work mate.

I'm sure I will enjoy it here. Already picked up a few tips. Might try some of the contest works just to find out how I might do better on later projects.
Just a weekend dabbler Belial nothing complex for fancy. I just play around with it for family and friends. Added to my album still under 4 post to show it here.The cliff picture was done for my wife to put on her desk at school last weekend. The other two are just playing around with facebook profile pictures for me and also a friend. As you can see nothing professional about my work.
Thanks

That's great - i'm new too and also from the LA county. Nice to meet you:)

Welcome BCKjin! Nice to have you here! Enjoy your stay, have fun.

Back