What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings everyone

SteveH

I am new to this board and fairly new to photoshop. Had a short career as a commercial photog years ago until I discovered my math and management skills were more valuable than my photography skills. Just recently got myself a serious diital camera and have lots of time on my hands..

I apprenticed as a photoengraver in the 70's and most everything people are doing wirh photoshop I learned to do with film. So I get it. I understand what photoshop can do. Only problem is I don't know how to make photoshop do it. I have a lot to learn and I think this forum will be a great resource for me.

Welcome Steve, that's the one thing I wished I had done is go through film. Would have taught me to be more patient in the early part of my photography. Hope to see you around.

Back